[6] Bmw R100rs In This Year Discuss

He always said to me, "Erin, if you make a mistake as a biker, it's your fault". He'd never dream of passing on the blame to other motorists, the weather or diesel spills - an experienced biker should be prepared and alert for everything. And he was, even to the extent of grabbing my ankles as they sailed up past his ears one evening during the Le Mans 24 Hours, a few years ago. We'd gone together on a Harley press trip down to the race. I was riding pillion on his bike and was a little the worse for wear as we travelled back to the hotel for a few hours' kip. So relaxed was I in his company, that I, erm, sort of nodded off/passed out at about 70mph on the autoroute. As I reclined, somnambulatory, backwards, my feet rose majestically skywards. Kevin, with right hand on the bars, grabbed my left boot firmly, and shook me awake. He laughed, and I sobered up.


BMW BMW R16RS 16 RED II 1616 km details Japanese

BMW R16RS Buffalo Motocicletas bmw Motos personalizadas

Custom BMW R16RS by Upcycle Garage

Scott Mercer's 16 BMW R16RS Classic German Motorcycles

Daytona Orange 16 BMW R16RS Bikeurious

No Reserve 16 BMW R16RS

BMW R16RS

No Reserve 16 BMW R16RS

BMW R16RS come in many colours This one has the saddle bags

16 BMW R16RS

Scott Mercer's 16 BMW R16RS Classic German Motorcycles

16 BMW R16RS

16 BMW R16RS Bikeurious

On the touring side of sporty 16 BMW R16RS Rare SportBikes

16 BMW R16RS

16 BMW R16RS